Monday, July 19, 2010

Mixtape Monday: I am a Guest DJ! :-)

My good friend Karen Lisa is a well respected and veteran blogger! In my eyes, she is a major pillar of the blogosphere! As part of her many contributions she puts out a weekly mixtape blog available online called, Mixtape Mondays!

Karen gave me the honor of being a Guest DJ! So I decided to check out all 73 (and counting) of my Vinyl Record Collection and create the mix using ONLY songs on records that I own. I would love for you all to read my article.

So please go and check out Mixtape Mondays: Vinyl Edition

I am adding a Special Edition Twelfth Track! Exclusive to my blog only!! After you check out the fist 11 tracks...add this one:

12. Its Still Rock & Roll To Me – Billy Joel [Greatest Hits Vol I & II] (The title of this song pretty much says it all. I had about 2 paragraphs of text typed in for this blurb...but I realize now that the title says it all. Great tune).

**Next week I will post my entire Mixtape in this entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment